Friday, November 20, 2009

Hey Y'all

I've caught up the blog with the most recent Reggae Jamdown playlists...

so where are the podcasts?

They are still coming. I am happy to report that the migration process has started over to the new site(s). I've been planning a total revamp of all my web activities and it is now under way. It's going to take a while because it is just me working on everything in between family and 3 gigs a every strong. It will happen though.

Sorry that the website got behind and if you are reading this, THANK YOU for the continued support. I'm active, you just have to know where to find me. I'm on Twitter and Facebook almsot daily. So if you haven't already, find me in those places:


I've also been really enjoying being a DJ these days. I play every Thursday and Saturday at Sidelines in Arcata and every Friday at Raggs in Eureka. Each of these gigs I am mixing music videos using Serato Scratch Live. I play mostly Hip Hop and top 40 music, but as always I put my own spin on the tunes and mix them with as much attention to detail as I can. I hope I catch you out on the dancefloor soon.

anyway, more will be coming soon...

Give Thanks and Massive Respect,

Dub Cowboy


No comments:

Reggae Jamdown Podcast