Saturday, August 22, 2009

Top 500 Podcast after 4 months of no new episodes posted.


That all changed tonight though.

http://www.podOmatic.com/rankings/1250924400

This link will probably change is due time, but I was excited to share this with the Jamdown massive. I haven't posted a new podcast since April due to numerous issues. However, I posted my new 2 part mixtape called Reggae Summer on the podcast just before my gig tonight (9PM) and the automatic downloads shot my podcast into the top 500 ranked on Podomatic.com (3AM Pacific). This is YOU if you are reading this. Thank you!.

I have more shows to post. I don't have artwork ready for many of them, but I am NOT going to let that hold us up this time.

Lets keep this vibe flowing.

Massive Love,

DJ Dub Cowboy


BooooooooM!!!!

No comments:

Reggae Jamdown Podcast