Friday, March 6, 2009

The Wait is Over...



Yes Massive,

New podcasts are available now. The link is always in the upper left hand corner of the massievrespect.com website. I recommend using iTunes to subscribe and you will have fresh new episodes as soon as they are posted.

I have posted the first three shows from January 2009. Shows from Jan 2 and Jan 9 are all mixed from the KHSU vinyl library. On the Jan 16th show Jah Sun and GRAVITY join us for the first ever (in my time) live band perfromance on the air waves. I will be posting two additional shows every 2 to 3 days until we are caught up, so clear some room on the hard drive.

I apologize for the delay. I meant to take a break at the turn of the year, but I did not intend it to last as long as it did. Thank you to every one that sent in emails. It really means a lot to connect, even if it is just a few words. Don't be afraid to post comments here on the blog as well.

Remember also that the Reggae Jamdown is also on BigUpRadio.com every Monday. You can also catch a podcast link on the bottom of every page over there.


Nuff Respect,

DJ Dub Cowboy

No comments:

Reggae Jamdown Podcast