Thursday, August 21, 2008

If you got a bad Love Story CD...


Hey folks,

My sincerest apologies if you got a Love Story CD at Reggae Rising that only plays until track 12. Boo. It is totally my bad, I made a bad master in a rush to get the CDs ready for the Festival. So you have some options because I want to make it up to you. Your support is very important to me and I want to do whatever it takes to make you happy about getting my CD.

If you want a new CD, I will mail you one. Send me your address in an email and I will post one as soon as a good batch gets printed. I will also send you a copy of my DVD if you did not already get one.

In the meantime,

here are links to the mix in various formats:

320 kbps Highest Quality MP3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/plpv6d

128 kbps High Quality MP3

http://www.sendspace.com/file/y6s635

Wav files separated by track for anyone who wants to burn a new CD

COMING SOON!

Biggest thanks ever for the support,

DJ Dub Cowboy [djdubcowboy(at)gmail(dot)com]

No comments:

Reggae Jamdown Podcast