Friday, February 15, 2008

Podcast Update for Feb 2008

Massive,
My deepest apologies for the lapse in podcast postings. I had to reschedule my studio time and it has now been worked out. I have all the audio edits and mastering done for both the Jamdown and the Morning Massive. The last little delay is because I am making them look pretty too. Many of you know that I am in my last semester for a business degree at HSU. Once I am done, I will be a full time DJ and I have big plans (more on those after graduation). In anticipation, I am putting together a promo package for the summer festivals and possibly a NorthWest DJ Tour. I am really going to be going after the gigs once I put the student life behind (I will never stop learning though...). So, thank you for your patience and support.

If you recall the first 3 or 4 shows were strictly vinyl "Foundation" sets and they sound pretty sweet.

I also have a surprise for you in about an hour. Lovers, get your tape decks ready....

Massive Respect,

DJ Dub Cowboy

No comments:

Reggae Jamdown Podcast